Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome to 31 days: Everything Fall

Good Morning,

Welcome to 31 days of Everything Fall!




Fall is my favorite time of the year. So I decided to embark on a new adventure for the next 31 days I will be posting about everything as it relates to fall. I have a list of topics to cover (and since I live in Miami and there is no such things as seasons) I will be giving you my perspective of Fall. I have a couple of great bloggers who will also help on this adventure. They will be giving you there view of Fall as they experience it (California & Florida to be exact). The series will cover everything from fashion, home decor, crafting, halloween, and even some holiday inspirations & receipes.

Our first topic will be fall fashion we will cover everything as it relates to fashion (must have fall items, fall shoes, fall colors, outfits, accessories etc.). This will be a Miami/California version of fall fashion as its still 90 degress outside.

P.S. Not only will I be giving you my perspective of Fall but also lots of inspiration you can use throughout the fall even if you don't live in Florida.

I hope you will all join me in this wonderful Fall Adventure!

Thanks Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Fall is my favorite season. I didn't get to fully understand the beauty of it until I moved from Miami to Tennessee for college. Then...back to a seasonless existence. Can't wait to see what you share.

    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete