Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Everything Fall (day 21) Treat Bags for Halloween

Hello,

Every year I host a halloween party and I set up a candy table and do all kinds of fun stuff. But when its time to hand out candy around my house its usually a bowl and grab waht you can. I always loved when my kids where little and they came home with cute little treat bags that some mommy made for the class. Well my kids are already at the age where they don't want cutesy treat bags to take to school. My youngest is already in 5th grade so it makes me sad not to have little ones to spoil with treat bags. But no fear this year my building is hosting a Halloween party for the kids in the building and so I am going to get my treat bag fix. I am going to be creating cute treat bags to hand out to all the kids at the party.

With that said I am working on some treat bags now but I wanted to share with you guys some other amazing treat bags.

Courtesy of Twin Inpiration


Photo Credit: Martha Stewart

Photo Credit: Home Based Mom
Twin Inspiration
Happy Treats

1 comment: