Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Everything Fall (day 24) Halloween Cookies

Hello,

Halloween is about treats and today I want to share cookies. I really like cookies especially sugar and peanut butter cookies they are my fave. Now I bake but I totally suck in the decorating department and honestly I really bake cakes and cupcakes not cookies. I can't never get a cookie that is moist and decorating a cookie with all those cute designs forget it I quit. I guess its practice and paitence both of which I lack so my cookies will never be decorated or award winning. But I know some cookies that deserve to be awared for great decorations and too cute to eat.

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart

Source Unknown

Source: The baking Sheet
Now aren't these cookies award worthy?

Melissa

1 comment: