Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 Days (Day 2) First Day of Fall Fashion

Hello,

Today is day 2 of the series and we are kicking it off with Fashion Week. I love fall but what I love most about fall is the clothes. I love to wear the boots, scarves, jackets etc. So on the first day of fall in Miami it was really hot and while I couldn't breakout the fall clothes I did mange to put togther an outfit (fall approved)



Ready for Fall
This outfit is very versatile and the combination of top and leggings is a staple in my fall wardrobe.


Top: Forever 21 (it's about 6 years old but I still love this top and the belt was included)
Leggings: Decree (Jc Penny) $7.99
Shoes: Payless (5 years ago)
Accessories: Gold is making a comeback and so mixing some pieces I already had and adding the wood bangles completed the look.

Money saving tip: Fall doens't mean you need to go out and shop for a whole new wardrobe. Just added a few staple pieces to your wardrobe and shopping your closet you can pull together an amazing outfit. 


Stay tuned tomorrow we will talk about a staple for my summer/fall weather fashion.

Thanks
Melissa





1 comment: