Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Everything Fall (day 18) Candy Jar (Guest Blogger)

Hello,

I finally caught up YEAH!!!

Today I wanted to share with you guys a super cute project from my wonderful bloggy friend  Giselle from Cross my heart papercrafts. She is a wonderful crafter and I love love all her stuff. I am so glad she decided to be a guest designer for me today because her project is adorable.

I know you always wonder where are you going to keep all that candy you get from Trick or Treating.

Here is what Giselle created: Recipe below





I used Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art for the base and shadow, cut about 4.25 inches tall. I also used Happy Hauntings for the poison die cut and added some glitter to give the white cardstock some sparkle :) Thanks for having me!

Isn't his candy jar super cute :)

Thank you Giselle!!!!!

1 comment: