Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days Everything Fall (Day 9) Decorating for Fall

Hello,

So as you all know I had been very sick this weekend. I spent all day Saturday in bed with vertigo and feeling miserable. Sunday wasn't so bad since I felt much better but I spent the day catching up on my errands (light cleaning, laundry and groceries). But if my Saturday was bad my Sunday was not so great eventhough I got over my vertigo I managed to slip and fall on wet tile and hurt myself pretty bad. Nothing is broken but I was sore from the fall. That didn't stop me however from doing my stuff and even looking for inspirations! Now I am not good at decorating I can craft but when it comes to decorating I somehow fail.  The worst part is I love this time of the year because you don't have to stick to just one type of decorating you can decorate for Fall or Halloween. This week I am on a mission to find the most fab decorations for both fall and halloween and see if I can somehow incorporate some of those ideas into my own home.

So here is a glimpse of some of the Home decor I am loving this year!


Martha Stewart

Country Living





How do you like to decorate you house in the month of October?


Have a great day!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment