Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days of Everything Fall (Day 7) Fall Nails

Happy Friday,

As we near the end of fashion week I want to talk nails! We have all had a mani and pedi I love the way a it makes my hands & feel feel and look. If there is something I love is nice nails and just like my hair I love to experiment with my nail color. And just like fashion changes with the season so do the nail colors. Fall nail colors are my favorite of all I love the darker colors I think they stand out more and are a statement makers. During fall the purples, navy blue, black, and dark blood red are my colors to rock.

One of my all time favorite fall colors is OPI Linkin Park After Dark this rich purple almost black nail polish is sexy. For this season though I am loving the Navy Blue, Grey and green colors which are fun, mysterious and flirty. This year OPI has there Touring America Fall Line which has a combo of rich and dark and light and fun colors.


Colors from left to right top to bottom:

Uh Oh Roll Down the Window, Honk if you Love OPI, A Taupe The Space Needle, French Quarter For Your Thoughts, Get in the Expresso Lane , Road House Blues, Suzi Takes the Wheel, I Brake for Manicures, Are we there Yet?. Color to Dine For, I eat Mainly Lobster and My address is Hollywood.



Essie also has a great fall line which also consist of light and bold colors great for the fall and for all styles:



Colors from left to right top and bottom: Case Study, Glamour Purse, Lady Like, Power Clutch, Carry On, Very Structured.

My must have colors: OPI Road House Blues, Get in the Expresso Lane,  Essie Power Clutch and Carry On!

I hope you will try out some of these colors and have fun with your nails.

Thanks

Melissa









No comments:

Post a Comment