Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

31 Days Everything Fall (Day 12) Halloween Branches (Tree)

Hi,

When we think of branches we think of the trees outside and those pesky branches that fall and create a mess in the yard. Not today branches have literally branched there way to the top of the design world.

Branches are being used in most all home, seasonal and even party decor. They are used to create amazing centerpieces for weddings, baby showers, sweet 16's and any many other events. They have also become a part of home designs resting in your living rooms floors in beautiful vases. And of course during the holidays. Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite trees decorated for halloween.

Martha Stewart
Source Delish: Photo Credit Michael Partenio

Martha Stewart

Source Unknown

Horchow Trees
These are my favorite but I am totally loving the Martha Stewart in Lime Green and Black I love those colors.

I will have to try something like this for my home.

What is your favorite way to decorate branches?

Have a great day

1 comment: