Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 Days Everything Fall (Day 11) Fall Wreaths

Hello,

I am so trying to catch up with my 31 days forgive me I have been really busy lately, and to make matters worse I can't figure out how to set my blogger to post auto.

Wreaths have come a long way they are no longer only for the Christmas Holiday. These day wreaths are used all year round as part of your home decor. The wreath is so verstile because you can dress it up or dress it down all it takes is a little creativity. I love wreaths and I love how they look above a mantel or console table.

Today I want to share with you some of my favorite wreath designs for both Fall and Halloween.
Candy Wreath
HGTV Spooky Skeleton Wreath
Source: Pretty Ditty

Country Living Edible Wreath made of cookies Yummy!






Aren't these wreaths adorable! I am inspired to create my own version of this holiday decor.

What are your favorite wreaths.

Have a great Day

2 comments: