Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days of Everything Fall (Day 5) Fashion Must Have Accessories

Happy Wednesday,

I hope you are all having a great week so far. So today we are continuing our Fall Must Have Fashions as we start to wind down Fashion Week.

The past three days I have been showing you all my Fall must have items. We have already discussed the tops, pants/jeans and even shoes but no outfit is ever complete unless you accessorize. Accessories are a great way to add color to your outfit and even the add the finishing touches on your outfit. This year gold and bangles seem to be very popular. I have to admit for a long time I would only wear silver because I thought that gold was gaudy. But lately I have been loving all the gold, I now own more gold than silver and I couldn't be happier.








One trend I am loving besides the gold and bangles is all the Turquoise and flower applique on the jewels. While gold alone is one way to make an outfit pop combined with the turquoise you are sure to make a statement. Bangles are also a great accessories to have this season and a trend I would to see around for a while. I love how bangles look on my wrist and I also love that they don't have to match find a few different ones and mix them to together for a bolder look.

I hope you are enjoying fashion week so far! Tomorrow I will be trending on leggings my favorite go to this summer and continuing into Fall staple.

Have a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment