Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Everything Fall (day 22) Saturday organzing!

Hello,

Happy Saturday! Today I will be spending the day organzing. It's that time of the year where you need to get ready for the cooler months and get out with the old and in with the new. It's winter cleaning which is a lot like spring cleaning. So today I spent the day the organizng my craft and party closet. You see I love to craft but I am also a part time party planner and since I have moved into my new place both have taking a backseat. So since the holidays are approaching and I will be needed to do lots of baking and crafts I need to organize. I also needed to get all my party stuff ready for my cousins upcoming baby shower which is only 2 weeks away and I haven't done much WOW!!! so here is a quick pic of my before and I will be showing my after a little later!





So stay tuned as I reveal a little later my after Craft Closet

Happy Day

1 comment: