Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Everything Fall (day 20) Caramel Apples

Hello,

Today we are talking Caramel Apples these treats mainly found in Carnivals/Fairs, have become a fall food treat. Last year I made caramel apples for my co-workers and I must say they love them to pieces. They are so easy to do and can be covered in pretty much any kind of chocolate and topping you like. They are also great for Halloween Parties as they look amazing on any table.

This year i want to make more for caramel apples for my friends but I want to try and make mini apples.

Here is a look as some awesome lookin caramel apples.
Warning: You might be tempted to eat through your screen.


Country Living

Photo Credit: Glass Slipper Cakery

Bon Appettie

Courtesy of Delish

Martha Stewart Weddings
You know what they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away!!

Enjoy

1 comment: