Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 4 of 31 days Everything Fall (Fashion Must Have) Shoes

Hello,

31 Days of Everything Fall continues with Fashion Week!

So yesterday I shared some of my must haves for this season Jeans & Ponchos. Well in order to really pull your must have looks togther you will need the right shoes and of accessories. I must admit I have an obsession with shoes. I own more than 200 pairs of shoes and I still continue to buy more shoes. It's pretty bad but I always feel that shoes and accessories make the outfit. You can wear a simple black dress and just by switiching your accessories and shoes you can go from office to party.

Let's start with the shoes! This year the booties, colorful pumps and wedges are trending. Although last year and even through this summer the booties where trending and we are continuing with the summer merging into fall trend. This year I also found that it's not all closed booties, peep toe are on the rise they can be pair with cute tights and look amazing.

Penny loafers are no longer hidden they are now on full display with the exception of the penny this shoe seems to be making some waves this season. Animal print is also still trending and neutals which can be pair with just about any outfit should become a staple for your shoe collection. Now we are consider fall to be about the dark colors, animal prints, burnt oranges but not this season. This year its all about color block and added some flair to your wardrobe. So with that being said don't be afraid to add a splash summer color to your wardrobe just look at the amazing colors trending this year. (I love the yellow ones and I am def going to get the blue ones)





My favorite must have the Color Block Pump
(Charlotte Russe)

Money Saving tips: Shoes can be overwhelming and some can be pricey. I love shoes but to be honest I am a budget shopper. So while I will at times splurge at Nine West & Steve Madden (which happen to be my favorite shoes) I still hunt for bargins and so when I want some trendy shoes that are one season limited. I will shop at places like Charlotte Russe which happen to have great shoes at great prices and almost always have a sale. Other places to find great shoes for half the price is Ross and Marshalls.

Shoes Above:
Blue & Yellow Pumps (Charlotte Russe) starting at $39.99
Brown and Yellow Unmixed Penny Loafers (Nine West) $109.00
Kickstart Pink Wedges (Nine West) $119.00
Leopard Peeptoe Bootie, Beige peeptoe with zipper and Neutal wedges (Charlotte Russe)

Tomorrow we will be talking accessories!

Thank you for following and I hope you are enjoying Fall Fashion Week!
Thanks
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment