Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Post Surgery Card Reveal

Hello everyone,


I know its been awhile since I have posted but I have been very busy lately. I am back at work and its been quite busy lately. So I really haven't had much time to scrap or post. I wanted to let you guys know I will be participating in National Scrapbook Day this coming Saturday. So tune in next week to see all my creations. I also hope to enter some challenges so wish me luck.


OK so now on to the fun stuff DRUMROLLLLLLLLL



TADA This is My cousin's Birthday Card I have no pics of the inside but I attached a DSW gift certificate to the inside as well as a Jolie cake and it was super cute.






This card was created for my Co-worker and I love this it's cute and simple and not to girly. I think The colors and the elements worked perfect foe this card.
To create these cards
Cricut Expression
School Plantin Cartridge
Home Decor Cartridge
Potpourri Cartridge
WildCard Cartridge
DCVW Cardstock and Paper
Green Stickles and Diamond Stickles
Hope you enjoy and be sure to check back and joing in NSD
Be safe!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment