Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Birthday Flip Card with Cricut DS

Good Morning,

I wanted to share a little project I did for my dear boss. Last Friday was his birthday and so I decided to create a flip book/birthday card to celebrate his 48th b-day. I got the idea from the wonderful blog www.mypinkstamper.com. And with my Design Studio from Provo craft decided to create this book. I tried and faile a few times not always having all the materials I needed, but in the end it turned out wonderful. I added some of his personal touches and incorporated his country in the card.

I got this wonderful paper from my dear friend & co-worker "J" and it turned out to be perfect and very masculine a $3 find in Ross. I didn't have chipboard so I decided to use to bristol, poster board and cardstock to create the book and make it heavy & sturdy. I later added the paper stock and the pictures I also made the letters in the name 3d by added the same element fron the front cover to each of the letters. I had the entire company sign the card with well wishes. This book was such a hit everyone is wondering if they will get a flip book for there B-day OMG i think I started something.

I would like to take a minute and Thank my wonderful DT my BFF "Christy" and Jane for helping me out.


Materials

Bristol

Poster Board

Cardtock and American craft paper

Jolee stickers

Home Accent Cricut

Plantin Schoolbook Cricut

Wildcard Cricut








































1 comment:

  1. MELISSA!!! This card came out great! It reminded me of the one you did for me which I absolutely LOVE as a farewell gift! I love your blog its super cute and full of creative projects, keep it going cause you are doing a great job in scrapbooking!!! OMG I think I really created a monster here!! jejeje this is awsome!

    ReplyDelete