Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Card

Good Morning,
Happy Easter to all, Welcome to my new crafty blog. I wanted to share this card which is my first attempt at card making with the cricut. I really wanted to have all the tools to make a great card, but as I am just starting out there are some kinks I need to work out. I really don't have many cartiridges as of yet I own only about 7 and so I had to make due. I hope you enjoy my card and if you can please grade my workmanship. I would like to know what everyone thinks about my first card.


To make this card, I used white cardstock and brown cardstock for the frame.
The frame and bunny where cut using the Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge from Cricut.
The yellow flower was from a pack of embellishments I got for .99cents at Target as well as the green leave.
The little flower on the corner is from a pack of glitter foams flowers from Joanns.
I also used Stickles as an accent to the bunny eyes and nose as well as around the frame.
Hope you enjoy and come back to see all my other creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment