Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

CheerLeader Word book album

Hello,

Hope everyone had a wondeful weekend. I have been on vacation and tomorrow is back to work for me, I had an awesome vacation with the boys. I really didn't have much time to scrap but I wanted to share a project I did for my cousin's daughter. She is a cheerleader and had all these photos from last year collecting dust. And so since I love word books so much I decided to create this wonderful book. This book was my first ever attempt at creating a word book so it had its challenges. It took a few tries and lots of wasted cardstock and paper to complete the book. But in the end my little cousin loved it and every chance she gets to shows it off to her friends.
I created the word book using the DS by Provo Craft (Cricut) and Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge for the words.

Here is the completed book which I finalized with her initals








The paper is from American Crafts and Martha Stewart
I used cardstock and bristol to create the book as I had no chipboard.
This book has a glitter effect which was done using Stickles
The book was bounded using small silver rings which I got at Cherry Blossom Studios in Coconut Creek, Florida.
I added the ribbons that match the paper it added some pop to my design.
Hope you enjoy my post... I am off to scrap hope to post soon.
















No comments:

Post a Comment