Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

One Crazy week Surgery, Work and everything else

Hello,

So this past week has been really busy, I went back to work on Monday. And let me tell you it was crazy I was so busy I didn't have time to eat. I was up early all week and going to the bed very late. I also spent a lot of time preparing for surgery. I had doctors appointments and gave so much blood I'm surprised I still have blood left. Then I worked till 10pm Thursday night the day before surgery and I could barely sleep that night. I woke up at 4am and was at the hospital at 6am I was so nervous and scared to death. But even with all the fear I went through with the surgery and at 7:35am I was in the operating room. An hour later I was out of surgery and feeling the pain. I was sent home around 1pm since all went well and it was outpaitent. I came home had homemade chicken soup and slept the whole day. The only bad thing about the surgery is that I can't stand or sit without help and so if I have to use the restroom I have to wait for someone to help me.

Other than that I have spent most of the weekend laying in bed or the couch as I have to be on bedrest. So no crafting for me for a few days till I fully recover. I hope to be back to my normal self soon as I have so many project.
I have 2 birthday cards, a baptism which I am organizing so I have to create all the invites and party favors and finally I have to start planning a babyshower and a bachlorette party. So I will be busy busy in the coming weeks. Now I will be getting back to Kendra on E! and continuing my bed rest. Stay tuned as I post all of my work in the upcoming week.

Have a blessed weekend
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment