Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Pink & Brown Babyshower - Inspiration

Happy Friday,

Today I am reposting this amazing shower I created last year! It has been such a hit that I wanted to share it again. I loved everything about this baby shower.

                                            View from the entrance of the rec room

Dessert Table
Dessert
More Dessert
Side View of Dessert table
Cake and Cupcakes
Marshamallow Pops
Preztzel Sticks
Another view of the setup
Table Setting
Centerpiece Hydrengas & Wooden Sticks
Candle Holder Favor
Sign in Table
Guest Sign in Book made by me using my Cricut

Hope you enjoy!!! Be back soon




2 comments:

  1. so cute. inspirational. I am having a baby shower for my daughter at the end of May and this gave me some great ideas. Momo sent me ( now a follower ) and I havent been blogging long. I only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by and take a look around.

    Happy Crafing,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous decorations!

    Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete