Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Adventures in Cupcakes

Hello,

Hope you are all have a fanatastic weekend! I am exhausted this weekend as I had a 60 hour work week.... The weather is not so great today it's raining but to be honest I love it when it rains. It's my excuse to stay home and work on projects.

Lately I am obssessed with cupcakes and baking. I have been baking my little heart out and I am loving it. I baked 700 cupcakes last weekend for the Relay for Life. And I have a ton of orders for upcoming parties and holidays. I am so excited to finally be back in business as I have been so busy.

As some of you know I am not only a crafter but a part time party planner. But business hasn't been great maybe it's because I haven't really worked hard. I am happy to say that things are finally starting to look up for me. And it's all thanks to the cupake fairy lol. I have been baking all kinds of different flavors and most have been hit. This weekend I am baking up a new batch of cupcakes for work and so I will be busy. Red Velvet with Cream Cheese and I might even do some brownie cake pops.....

Here is a look at some of the cupcakes!!!


Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting!
Recipe from Martha Stewart


Boston Cream Cupcake with a Choclate Ganache Frosting.
Dulce De Leche Cupcake filled with Dulce de leche and a Dulce de Leche Cream Cheese Frosting
Recipe to come!!!

Pina Colada Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting!
These amazing cupcakes are from the talented Glory over at Glorious Treats.
You can check out here recipe to make these amazing cupcakes.
WWW.glorioustreats.blogspot.com

Magnolia Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Cream Cheese

                                                   
Mini Vanilla Cupcakes


I hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment: