Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Life in Words & Pictures

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!! This weekend was the Relay for Life and we baked about 700 cupcakes for the event. I am totally exhausted but it was a great event for a great cause and I had an amaziing time. I will be posting pics soon.

Ok so today I decided to share a little about myself. This blog is not a personal blog but I think every once in a while you should know a little about the person behind the post.

Here is a little about me:
I was born and raised in Florida my mother was cuban and my father is Dominican. I am a true latina at heart.
I grew up with my cuban family whom I love but refer to as my big crazy cuban family.
I am one of 4 and the only girl. So I a little spoiled especially by my older brother. I lost my mom when I was 16 and was raised by my brother who is my mentor and bestfriend. I have 3 boys from my first relationship and they are my world. My oldest son is 17 and is a junior in high school. I also have a 12 yr old and 10 yr old. I was a young mom....

I have been working in advertising for the past 15 years, I have spent about 12 in the same agency. My co-workers have become my family. I enjoy cooking, shopping, reading, crafting and most recently have found a love for baking. I am in my 30's but I have been through so much in my life I really feel much older.

Life has handed me plenty of Lemons and I have had to learn to make the best of it... Today I am much better I have learned alot in my life and have a great group of friends and family to help me along the way. I don't take anything for granted and believe that everything happens for a reason. Life is unpredicatable and also beautiful.

Ok that's it for now I will be posting more about me later now on to the pics!!!!








1 comment: