Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MIA for a minute

Hello!!!

I know I have been MIA for a while but I promise I will be back very soon. I have been really busy getting ready for this weekends event. As you guys know I doing the Relay for Life 2011 this weekend. I have a cupcake bar that will be on display for the event and I have been working on perfecting the cupcake recipes as well as the design of the table. Not to mention its been a crazy couple of weeks at work and I am so exhausted after working 10-12 hours a day. That when I get home all I want to do is curl up on my couch and watch TV or sleep LOL.

Ok enough blabbing, I will be giving you guys a sneak peek of the cupcakes for this weekend tomorrow hopefully if I can get my pictures. I will also be posting pictures of the weekend event on Monday when I recover.

Also I am partcipating on a Craft Show swap and so you guys will start seeing all those projects soon. There are also some other projects I have been doing that I need to post.

One final note I have a huge surprise for you guys coming in the next couple of weeks. I got a very cool giveaway coming up for an amazing sponsor.

Stay Tuned

HUGS

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    I have an award waiting for you later today. Please stop by my blog to check it out.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete