Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am still here!!!!

Hello,

Wow I have had one crazy month.... I have been super hectic lately with my job. I have been putting in 60hr or more work weeks and I am exhausted. There has been no rest for me not even on the weekends as I have been working. Sunday was only day off this week and I didn't get to do anything fun. I spent my Easter home in bed resting and catching up on my dvr.

All the work has taking a toll on my personal life and my buisness. I have been neglecting them both and I am very sad. Don't get me wrong I am very grateful to have a job. But I am just frustrated and venting.

Anyways enough already, I haven't really had a chance to craft but I have been baking a ton. The relay for life was a huge sucess and I got alot of business from the event. So I have lots of orders for Mother's Day and I will be taking pictures and posting those soon. I also had a craft swap and I managed to do get some of my crafts done before everything blew. I have another project for the craft show I am finishing this weekend and then I will be posting.

This weekend I will be off finally and after getting my hair done I will be crafting and baking my little heart out.

On the to do list:
Mother's Day Cards
Tags for the Marshmallow Pops for Mother's Day Breakfast.
Mother's Day Treat bags for all the mommy's in my family
I will also be testing a new cupcake recipe (Stawberry cupcake with Stawberry Buttercream).

One last thing: I will be having to giveaways coming up! Once I hit a 100 followers there will be a giveaway.
Also I have a new sponsor and I will they have agreed to give me an awesome prize to share with my readers so stay tuned.

Thanks

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I am your 100 follower. :) Congrats!
    You are one very busy lady. Be sure to take some time for yourself. :)
    I came over from Momo's and I am your newest follower. I am at http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com if you would like to come by and visit me.
    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! You are are 101! That is so awesome! I hope you have fun this weekend relaxing and having fun! :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete