Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Weekend/Gifts

Hellooooo,

Merry Belated Christmas!!!!!

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and that santa was good to all...
I had an amazing Christmas even though the weeks and days leading up to Christmas where crazy. I spent alot of time crafting and baking the last 2 weeks. There will be plenty of crafty post coming up soon.

 I have to say while I love this holiday I am so gald its finally over. This holiday season was very hectic and there was so many things I wanted to do that I didn't have time to do. I feel like I should start planning things for next Christmas so I will be prepared LOL.

It has been so crazy at work and home I have barely been able to see TV or do anything for myself. I have been working like crazy going to bed at 1-2 am and waking up at 6am, then working till 8pm and coming home to work some more. I am exhausted but I have to admit I am grateful because my hard work paid off.

Ok there is so much I wanted to share but its too much to do in this post and I don't want to bore you.

This Christmas was awesome I spent it with all of my family but it was a litte bit of a challenge. I spent noche buena/Christmas eve which is what latins celebrate with my in-laws. Then on Christmas day the boys woke me us up at 7am to open gifts.
I wish I would have taken some pictures to share so you guys can see the excitment on there faces. But no one could have been more excited than me on Christmas morning, I got a GYPSY YEAHHHHHH!!!!. Totally excited about my new toy I really was like a little kid at Christnas.

I also (don't laugh) got my Monster High Dolls I know how old am you (old enough). But I love the dolls they are so stinky cute so I asked Santa for Draculaura and Frankie Stein and he didn't forget hahahaha. I also got some clothes, cash and another favorite a gift certificate to Joann's fabric can't wait to go shopping.

Ok enough for today I will be back tomorrow with some more stories and pics.

Have a great evening

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment