Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

One Busy Holiday!

Helloooooo,

OMG I have been so lost from this blog I am not sure if even the few that follow care that much anymore. I really haven't been able to adjust to the different things going on in my life right now. I mean working a full time job, trying to start a new business, blogging and taking care of my family is taking a toll. To make matters worse this has been the worst year for me health wise. I have been super duper sick in the last few months and between last month and this month I have been in the hospital twice. So needless to say times have been tough. And the next few weeks before the New Year are going to be even tougher especially at my job since its brochure season and we are working late nights and even weekends to complete the jobs.

Ok on to the Holidays this season has been really busy for me as far as crafting and baking. I guess everyone is having that year where they want to giveaway more personalized homemade gifts. And since I am the only really crafty person my family and friends know I have been bombarded with requests.  Holiday gift Bags, Gift Tags, Holiday Cards, Gift boxes, Baked Goods , Holiday Parties, Candy  Tables etc....  you get the picture! As usual I wait for the last minute to do everything and now all my orders due at the same time and I have yet to finish my Christmas Shopping or wrap any of my gifts and have yet to even start on my gifts for family & friends and have been on 3 hours of sleep for the last few weeks.

So anyways this only means that there will be plenty to share with you in the coming days!

Stay tuned for some sneak peeks with will include baked goods, treat boxes, parties and so much more...

Here is a sneak peek of one project I am working on this is for my kids teachers and I got the idea from Elsa http://www.cricutlvr.blogspot.com/ who posted a link to http://www.cricutchick.blogspot.com/ where she had an amazing tourtrial. So without further ado here is my version of the box.


Ok Hope you all have a great day and stay tuned for more!!!!!

Thanks
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Melissa I hope 2011 is a better year for you and your health improves. Take what time you can to relax and spend time with family. Don't forget to take some me time and just do what you enjoy. I love your project, perfect for a little thank you gift.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Kerry

    Mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete