Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Shopping & Crafting Weekend!!!

Hello,

So happy its the weekend... I just wanted to give you guys a quick update of this weekends plans. It's offically the last weekend before x-mas and I have to finish my shopping. I am almost done just a few more gifts to pick up for my boys. My first stop is the mall GOD help me LOL. Later I will be at the toy store and finally one final trip to Joann's to finish my homemade Chirstmas Gifts.

The rest of the weekend I will be spending it baking and crafting for the holidays. I also have to complete a few holiday orders. There are so many projects I am working on this weekend I am going to try and update as often as possible for whoever needs last minute ideas.

Here is what is on the list:
Christmas Cards
Holiday Baskets
Cupcake Boxes
Treat Boxes

Baking
Chocolate/Vanilla Cupcakes Minis
Peppermint/Chocolate Whoppie Pies
Rice Krispy Treats on a Stick
Marshamllow Pops
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
Homemade Hot Cocoa mix
Cookies

Stay Tuned

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment