Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Virtual Launch Postponed

Good Morning,

I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend, I'm getting ready to go to the pool and enjoy some BBQ and just relax. I'm sorry to announce that the Virtual Launch has been postponed. I am putting the finishing touches on the video and it has taken a little longer than expected. I will make another announcement soon regarding the new date.

But I do want to let you guys know that I will be uploaded some creation this weekend. I just got the Once Upon a Princess cartridge so I will be making a project using this cartridge. So stay tuned... You can also find me on Facebook as my page is now up there will be some projects posted there as well.. Just look for Adventures in Heels

And have a safe and Happy Memorial Day

Live, Love, Laugh

Melissa

1 comment: