Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

A little bit of everything Annoucements, Projects to come etc..

Hello Ladies,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I was a little under the weather I've been fighting a cold and allergies for a about a week and it stinks. I really wanted to scrap this weekend but no worries there is a project started and should be finished this weekend. There are also a few things I will be posting during the week so stay tuned. Ok here is a little wrap up of the weekend.

While I was in no position to leave my house this weekend, we where going stir crazy and decided to venture out. I had spent all day saturday cleaning and organizing later I took a nap after my nap, I decided to do a little walking exercise. And later we ventured to this new place called YogurtLand OMG if you live in Pembroke Pines, Fl or the surronding areas I highly recommend you visit. This place is amazing all the yogurt and toppings you want and you pay by the ounce HEAVEN!!!. After my outing it was back home for night night time.

Sunday I felt much better and decided to take the kids to the pool. We spent a few hours at the pool and later we went back to YogurtLand for second go around. Did I mention we love this place LOL. Ok so after it was time for dinner (Mexican Night) my favorite but, must mention eventhough I am a great cook I managed to burn the refried beans. And to end the evening I started my offical Facebook page and watched Desperate Housewives & Brothers & Sisters Season Finales.

Ok so did you love or hate the finales, I must admit I loved the finales but I wanted more!!!!

Announcement..... Saturday May 29 is the official launcing of Adventures in Heels. We will go live on Saturday for everyone! I will be haveing a mini party which will be posted on a video via YouTube as well as a few projects to show and so much more.... So please let everyone know and join me at my launch celebration

YIPPPEEEE

Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment