Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A SPECIAL THANK YOU AND LOVE CARD

HELLO,

Happy Cinco de Mayo, hope you all enjoy it and have a safe night.
Well National Scrapbooking Day was a total success while I didn't win any of the challenges. I got some positive feedback and that is what really matters to me.

For me who just began this blog and have only been crafting for a little bit it's awesome to get comments from other amazing crafters so THANK YOU to everyone who commented and also to all scrapbookers and cardmakers Thank you for inspiring me everyday. I hope you will continue to enjoy all my designs and continue to visit my blog.

Now on to the project made entirely of scraps. I created this card using left over scraps from previous projects and a new punch I got and couldn't wait to use. I started with a white blank card I added some scrap pink and green paper.The butterfly was leftover from Easter it was cut using the Home Decor Cartridge. I recently purchased a new punch which was shaped like LIPS and so I figured I could use it on this card. It's meant as a sentiment Butterfly Kisses. I added the love and a piece of green ribbon to complete this card.

I hope you guys enjoy!!! Materials used
White, Pink& Green Cardstock
Fiskar Lips Punch
Green Satin Ribbon
Home Decor Cricut Cartridge
Potpourri Cricut Cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! wow This is out standing love colors really great effort this is really nice i like it

    ReplyDelete