Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Brag Book Altered for Co-Worker

Hello,

Happy Friday to all, today I have an altered project. My co-worker Julie resigned 2 weeks ago she is leaving the company to go back to school. I am so exicted for her it's never to late to learn something new. So I was asked to make her a card for her going away, there wasn't much time and I was really busy. So I really couldn't make a card from scratch so instead I altered a project.
During my recent shopping sprees I bought a scrapbook kit filled with goodies in that pack I found this mini Brag Book. I'm not a fan of the colors but I decided to make it work. I completed this project late last night so forgive me if it's not great. I still think it's super cute and to the point. Here is my altered mini brag book.

It was quick and simple, I used some foam letters for the name. A cute blue plaid ribbon and a matching tag with a special message from me. I cut the pencil from the Potpourri cartiridge with my cricut.
For the inside of the card I just added some inspirational stickers and a 3d hooray sticker.

Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend
Hugs
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun gift Melissa, bright and funky
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete