Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Explosion Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have been gone for so long. But I have been really busy and have had no time to update or scrap. I have been working about 65 hours a week getting home around midnight or 1am for the last few days. It's been a crazy few weeks for me.

I wanted to share a birthday card I manage to fit into my crazy schedule for my special friend and DT member. I made this card the day before his birthday. I wanted to make a cool and unique card that represented him. So I got this idea to make an explosion card with a pop up in the middle. I can't remeber the name of the blog I saw this on but I will look for it and make sure to mention in my next post. I got everyone to sign the card and filled it up with White Chocolate Truffles so when he opened it there was an explosion of candy.

Hope you enjoy!!!

PS: I am back to scrapping and have so many things to share so stay tuned there be lots more!!!1
Supplies:
All dressed up paper pack
Cricut Potpourri cartridge
Cricut Wildcard
Cricut Plantin schoolbook
Stcikles
Cricut expression

No comments:

Post a Comment