Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Winner and Updates

Hello,

Hope everyone is having a great day... I am sorry I have been MIA for a bit and that I totally forgot to annouce the winner of my "Special Gift Set" like promised. The truth is I have been quite busy the past couple of weeks.

Between my blog hop, work and my Christmas in July Guest Designer spot I have been pretty hectic so I am sorry. This past week I have been on vacation and I really thought I was going to be able to get on my computer and even do some scrapping NOT :( It's been crazy as well trying to entertain kids ages 10,12,15&17 for the past week has not been an easy task LOL. But to be honest I am kinda glad because we have been doing alot of family stuff board games, baking, and Pool I am baked from all the sun. Also not to mention I was just hired to do a first birthday for a little girl all SPONGEBOB but there is a catch I need to make him girly if anyone has any ideas please let me know I need all the help LOL.

Ok now on to my winners!!!! So using Random.org and cobining the numbers from both post the winner of my "Special Gift set" is Diana from Daisylove Creations here is what she said!

Daisylove Creations said...
Happy Belated Birthday Melissa!
Your projects are fabulous, I love them all!! I especially love the stand that has "LOVE" on it, is that a candleholder?
Would love to hear a little more detail on that. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your blog hop :0)
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com


OK Diana since you are the winner of my Special Gift set here is what you will be receiving your very own custom gift set. All I need to know is what colors you want and I will email you a list of my carts and you can choose which cart you want me to use to create your gift set.....

Next up I want to try a challenge... Let me know if you guys would like to have a challenge and also I will be hosting another blog hop really soon! It's gonna be a SPOOKY ONE :)

Thanks

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa-if you have the Gypsy or Designs studio, you could weld all those pretty flowers that come on the Sponge Bob cart to the die cut in pretty pinks, or even make him a Lei to wear for the birthday! I would love to see what you come up with!-Raquel

    ReplyDelete