Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where am I?

Hello,

I wanted to let you all know that I am still here... Although at the moment I am going through some very personal issues. Sometimes things in our life change from one minute to the next and it's hard to comprehend. I have always thought I was a strong person having lost my mother at 16yrs old and raised myself. I have always believed that I have done really good for myself considering all the bumps in the road and the struggles I have had to face. I am still that strong person but sometimes life teaches you no matter how strong you are there are times where you can be weak. And this is my time I am having a weak moment and I have needed sometime to really try and sort things out.

It's seems in the last month my life has turned completely upside down and so many things are happening. I am trying to sort everything out and in the process doing some soul searching and making some changes within myself. I really haven't had anytime to really craft or do much of anything happy so that is one change I will be making. I will be back very soon and hope you will all still be around. There are so many things I had planned before and I am still going to do them just not right now.

I hope you all understand and will be here when I get back!!!


Thanks

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you Melissa. Take care of yourself.
    Hugs!
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that things become clear for you soon. Thinking of you and missing your creativity!

    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete