Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July!!! Side Step Card

Good Morning,

Hope you had a fanatastic weekend!!!
Today I am guest designer for Giselle from Cross my Heart Papercrafts and Nadia from Nadias Beautiful Mess for there Christmas in July feature which is from July 18th - 24th each day is a different project. I was asked to create a Chirstmas card for today and so I decided to try a new card so I made a Side Step Card. This was my first time making this card and it was super simple and I totally love this type of card. I can't wait to make more side step cards.

I will post instructions on how to make the card in a future post.
my inspiration for this card was the pink snowflake ribbon which has a mini rhinestones in the center and is beautiful. I decided to create a pink and green christmas card kinda of grinch style colors. I used the Winter Frolic cartiridge to cut the ornaments, tree and present boxes.

Here is my project:





Sorry if the quality isn't so great my camera is still broken. But I will try and get better pictures and repost.

Hope you enjoyed it and stop by and make sure you head to Giselle at http://crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/ or Nadia at http://nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/ for so more great inspirations.

Have a great day :)

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Love all the elements I really need to study this one .
    Big Blog Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your step card...I have made a few and I love them. Love the glitter and the cartridge you used, one of my favorites.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! You have inspired me to make one of my own for the first time. TFS

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card. i've yet to try making a side step card, but they look like fun. tfs.
    littlen44atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete