Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Little Late Christmas Gift Basket

Good Morning,

I have been very busy working on some cool projects that will be coming up really soon!!! I have been doing some crafting and also a ton of research which involve my blog. There are also some changes coming up I will keep you guys updated on my progress I might even need some advice from my friends.

Anyways I know its late but I am totally backed up on project posting. I decided to post this project today because I am think I will be using this same concept for the upcoming holidays. I had a sneak peek of this project on an older post. This holiday season I got really sick and while home from work I started to look around for x-mas ideas. A few ideas came up but this one became a hit. I posted the information of the source of this box in my previous post. I did these boxes for the boys teacher and they loved them. these boxes are good to make and use for any occasion and can be used as a gift or treat box. I am currenty working on a few of these boxes for V-day so stay tuned....

Enjoy!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment