Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Backyardigan Birthday Party

Hello Friends,

As promised I am getting around to posting my projects and parties from last year. I am so late with posting but life and work have gotten in the way. Its been so hard to keep up with my demands at work, my home life and my part time buisness which on most weeks seems like a full time buisness. One goal for this year is to post all my projects in a timely manner and keep you updated. Without futher ado here is a party I did for my co-workers adorable 3 year old. The theme was Backyardigans and it was at a park, the wind was not on my side that day but in the end it turned out amazing.

                                                                   Dessert Table
                                                      





 
                                                                      Dessert Table Centerpiece
                                                                          Centerpieces





Hope you enjoy!!!

Melissa


4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful post . Now, This is really great. Really very great blog this has given me all the information that i needed, good for visiting daily it will increase our knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this party Melissa! Its so adorable. I featured it on my blog if thats ok.
    http://mypartydreamz.blogspot.com/

    I can't wait to see more posts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its looks like a wonderful birthday party...food,music,dance and some kids birthday party games are also necessary to make a birthday party memorable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering were you got your labels made?

    ReplyDelete