Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Mini Album!


Good Morning,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Today I want to share with you a project I'd been working on for the past tow weeks. I finally finished the project and shipped it to a very happy client. I had a request to create a guest book/mini album for a baby shower in NY. They wanted something similar to my pink & brown guest book in a previous post. This book has so many different layers it has a crib I created using my DS and a mini accordian fold album which served as the front cover. There is also lots of tags and I finally got to cut something with my gypsy. The book looks nothing like the one in my previous post but my client was happy. In the end I loved the way the book turned out the color combination the papers and all the layers made it awesome.... I have an etsy store I have yet to really put anything in the store but since this a new year I am going to start listing some stuff.  And this book will def be at the store.

                            
Baby Album with the accordian fold mini album

Side View of book

Inside of book

Crib created using my Design Studio

Photo holder with tag



Final Page with tags for guest to leave a note
Happy Crafting

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name Dee and Im from queens ny and I've been looking for a guestbook for the longest and was unable to find one on the internet and I kept googling and ran across this website when I tell you that I fell in love with the guest book that Melissa had advertised I immediately emailed her 2 weeks prior to the baby shower I was giving for my granddaughter and when I tell you it was excellent communication and arrived as promised from day one when it came in the mail it was so beautiful when I tell I got so many compliments on this book at the baby shower it was amazing. I love it to death the only thing I wish is that I would have found her a little sooner to order more than just a guest book because her work is so detailed. I loved communicating with her and I will definitely recommend her and use her again for any other event Thank You Melissa Its been a pleasure I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like alot thanks dee the book so cute .......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Glenda and Im from brooklyn ny.I was a guest at Devana baby shower as i walked in i was asked to sign the guest book and when i looked at the guest book i was amazed by it.I never seen a book like that before,I love it its so UNIQUE.Would recommend that book to anyone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love it! Thanks so much for sharing it on my T.G.I.F. Linky Party today :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete