Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Note Card Set

Hello,

Today I wanted to share with you a set of note cards I created as a Birthday Gift. I love note cards and journals and before I started creating note cards, I would spend so much money buying them. So when the opportunity came to make these note cards I was so excited. I knew that the person receiving them would appreciate them as much as me.

The set is 5 note cards and envelopes plus a matching birthday card. I cut these cards so they would fit in special pre-cut vellum envelopes. I added some sentiments to the cards using my cricut and made sure to include a blank note card. Again I incorporated the trifold card which is one of my favortie cards to make. I really love how they turned out and can't wait to make my next set!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!!
Live, Love, Laugh Always...

PS. Working on some amazing projects so stay tuned can't wait to share and also I will be having a giveaway soon... really soon so please let everyone know!!! Once I reach 50 followers I will giveawy a prize...

 

Supplies Used:

Cricut Expression
Wildcard Cartridge
All dressed up paper pack
Stickles

1 comment: