Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Update and announcements

Hello,

I've been working on some projects for the last few days. I was using my design studio to create a really cool scrapbook layout. I was creating the layout to enter in a competition. I was ready with the cut files and had all the paper ready to cut when my computer decided to catch a VIRUS.... and CRASH. OMG I almost had a heart attack after all my hard work and 6 days of work and a day before my deadline I was devasted.

Not only did I lose my entire scrapbook layout. I lost all my files for DS and there for lost all my cut files. I must now begin to redo all my cut files. I have been without a working computer for a fews days and I have a flip book due on Thursday so I am stressed. I finally got a computer and have been in the process of getting ready to work. So I hope to have something to show soon. I have so many projects in the works. Soon I will be posting all kinds of goodies.

I have a few noah's ark party favors I am doing for a babyshower next week. I also have a special order for an entire scrapbook family album.

I am also busy planning a babyshower and will take you guys with me step by step as I plan and prepare for the shower. I will be doing everything from Invites, party favors, candy table setup, decorations and even some of my edible specialties. So I can't wait.

Also saturday is my birthday I would like to giveaway a special Birthday Gift.
I need 50 followers for the giveaway and all you need to do is leave a comment on the bottom of this post telling me what would be the best birthday gift you have received!!

Hugs
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment