Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thank You and personal rambling

Hello my bloggy friends

I am sorry for my lack of post but life has been a little complicated. I wanted to take a minute and Thank You for following me. It feels good to know that people find me interesting. At the same time I feel as though my lack of post and projects will start to make you uninterested. I wanted to let you guys know its not for lack of wanting to post but for lack of time. To me its seems as though I might be doing to much. I can't seem to really find balance between everything going on in my life.

At the moment my life is very complicated. Between work which is very stressful. My family which I seem to never see as much. Trying to run a sucessful blog, start a business, prepare for upcoming events. I barely have time for tv, posting or projects. And whatever little time I have left, which is the weekend I spend it trying to do what I haven't done all week. I am totally exhausted and very frustrated. Not to mention the stress all of this causes my family. I'm guessing I am not super women.

Anyways with all that being said and done. I wanted to again Thank you for sticking around. At the moment I have decided to work on a life plan and find the balance. I love doing this blog, I love crafting and planning parties. I have tried my hand at just about everything business wise. And this is the only thing I have stuck to with so much passion. I have found my calling and my hope is to one day have a sucessful business. I hope to one day be able to stop working for others and work for myself. Don't get me wrong I like my job. I love the people I work with they have become my family. But as with everything in life we must do what we love. And besides my family whom I adore what I am doing right now is what I want to do.

I have so many plans for this blog, but don't seem to have the time to execute them :(
In the next couple of weeks I am going to be working on a big project for the blog. One of those is a webisode/vlog. I will keep you guys updated on the progress. I hope to finally be able to accomplish my plans.

In the meantime I wanted to let you guys know about a couple of things that will be going on in the next few days.

I am working on some projects for my etsy store.
I will also be participating in my first Blog Hop (details to come)
I will also enter a couple of challenges.
And I will also start to host challenges and giveways

This year I will also be particpating in the Doral Relay for life for the American Cancer Association. I will part of a team (Events by Clars) and I will be creating a cupcake bar. I am baking all the cupcakes for the event. So you will see alot of cupcake post coming up. Part of the cupcake bar is to create a cupcake stand big enough for 400 cupcakes.

Thank you again for letting me ramble.

See you soon

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a lot going on! I admire the fact that you are making goals with everything you have going on! I could have written your post myself. It is hard to find a balance between my business, my family (2 young kids) and the corporate world that I can't give up just yet but do dream about letting go some day. Know you are not alone! I wish you much luck and look foward to seeing all those cupcake posts coming up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! FYI...They have your link wrong on the Lucky Charm Blog Hop. Hope it gets fixed by the time you have your project up today!
    http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete