Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Lucky Charm Blog Hop Winner

Good Morning,

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

I wanted to let you guys know that I had an unfortunate accident this weekend with my blog candy. I had guest over and they spilled a glass of wine on my craft table. My paper pack was on the table and it got ruined. But don't worry I couldn't find the Martha Stewart paper pack because they are not in stores. So I went ahead and purchased a new paper pack. It's called Sweets by DCWV and its adorable. You will be reciving this papaerpack and the riboons. I am sorry about the Marftha stewart pack. But I know you will be happy with this paper.



And the winner is: #8

Lovebug Creations said...
What an adorable card!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

~Kimi

Congrats to Kimi Thanks!
I will be sending you an email

Thanks
Melissa

4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower ( sent by Momo) Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog & I can't wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Momo sent me over and I'm following your blog. I love the title! ~ Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgoodness I love the name of your blog!!! Sooooooooooo happy to be here! I am a new follower thanks to Momo :-) would be great if you could pop by my blog too :-)

    www.misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower sent by Momo! I would be blessed if you dropped by my blog www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete