Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cupcake & Cake Pop Sunday!

Good Morning,

Happy Sunday!

Just a quick update for those of you who don't know. This year I will be participating in the Relay For Life 2011 for the American Cancer Society. I will be sharing a booth with another event planner Clara from Events by Clara. We are going to have a cupcake bar and so I will be baking and decorating all the cupcakes for the event. I have been testing receipes for the event and today I will tackle a new recipe. On the menu today is a chocolate cupcake with a cream cheese frosting. And since I am in the baking mood I will also be making cakepops they are so popular with all my parties, and also my co-workers love them. Today we are going to make red velvet cake pops. So I will be posting pictures of both today.

Also I have been working on some fun projects and will be sharing soon.

Hope you have a great day!!!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! My oldest daughter, mom, and sister all do the Relay for Life in Pittsburgh every year! Thanks for all you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cause.... I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog! Hey, I'm your newest follower! Come vist me at paper-junkie.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete