Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Resolution

Happy 2010

So it has been a few days and the New Year is finally here sorry for no updates. I am just getting back to my everyday routine and hope to update more often. So to begin the New Year on the right track here is my first post of 2010.

The New Year has always been the way we as people wipe the slate clean, we use it as a way to help us cope with everything that we did or didn’t do in the past year. And although we could always wipe the slate clean and reset our resolutions (goals) anytime during the year almost as tradition we do it during this time. So why is it we wait till now to make these goals & resolutions? And do we ever fully follow through with all the resolutions we make each and every year?

I admit I am guilty of all of the above, and like all creatures of habit I am not going to break tradition now. So like every year, here are my resolutions.

Lose Weight- The goal this year is to lose 30 pounds before July. This time it’s a family affair.

Quit Smoking – This is a personal challenge I have been trying to win for years.

Work to Live not Live to Work – If work has to be a part of my everyday so does living. We often put work ahead of everything else including our lives and families.

Read More- I love books and this year I want to read more than the last.

I hope we can all stay on track. I almost forgot there is one resolution we should all make which is to follow through. I hope you all will join me in keeping up the tradition. And just to prove you are not alone, Check back weekly for updates.

Stay Tune for more updates on my goals as well as more fun stuff….

Smile, Love, Live

No comments:

Post a Comment