Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Explosion Boxes

Hello,

Hope all is well...

Today I was going through all my pics and I found tons of projects and parties that I had never posted. Its kinda sad cause there are so many projects that I worked really hard on and never got to show.

Last year was the year of Explosion boxes after I made one for a co-workers birthday this box took off. Before I knew it I was literally doing atleast 2 boxes a week for different people. Everyone loved them and they would challenge me with themes I didn't know I could even accomplish.

Today I will be sharing with you 2 different themes.

This box was for someones grandma she turned 91 and wanted a box that was all about soccer and her nana's favorite team.






Next up was one of my favorite boxes this was for a MargaritaVille lover.





This box had everything a Margaritaville person could want it was complete with receipes and even lyrics to a Jimmy Buffett song.

I hope you all enjoyed and I will be back tomorrow with more projects.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment