Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!! I'll Be back

Hello,

I justed wanted to pop in and wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!

I have been on a bit of a hiatus from the blogging world. I have been dealing with lots of the stuff the past couple of months I have been going through some and health and personal issues. I am glad 2011 is over and hope this year will be better than last year which was a very rough year for me.

I am currently in the process of figuring out what I will be doing this coming year with my blog.
There are so many plans going on in my head and tons of goals I want to achieve this year.

I am sorry for my abrupt hiatus without warning but sometimes we plan and god laughs.

This week I will be working on my plans and goals for 2012. I will be back very soon with all new plans, updates and maybe a shift in direction for this blog. I hope you all had an amazing Holiday and will be here when I get back.

Thanks :)

Melissa

1 comment: