Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

CD Purse Holder (Guest Designer)

Hello,

Today I want to share with you a very cute project that was made by my friend Melissa B of Melissa B Photography. She is the one who got me hooked on the cricut 2 years ago when she made some favor tags for a baby shower I was working on. Since then I have been in heaven with my cricut. Last week we where talking on the phone and she mentioned she had done a CD purse holder for her niece. When she sent me the picture I knew I had to share this is just to cute not to show.  What I like more about this project is the fact that she is mixing her Photography and her crafts all in one.

Hope you enjoy!!!



Purse Holder Closed





Purse Holder Opened

1 comment:

  1. I love my cricut ... I got one for Christmas and had used it once or twice with the 2 cartridges that came with it. The I heard about SCAL!! I have been obsessed since then. I should post some of my projects. I am so proud of them!

    ReplyDelete