Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Sneak Peek Invites

Hello,


Sorry for my lack of posting, I have been super busy and I couldn't be happier. While I continue to craft it's more for parties. I have a few parties that I am currently planning and so that is taking up alot of my time. There is so much to do for a party no matter how big or small. The last few weeks I have been living, eating and sleeping parties. This is what happens when you decided to go into the party planning buisness. Today I wanted to share a sneak peek of a party I am currently working on Alice In Wonderland. This theme is one of my favorites so far the colors are cool the decor is fab and when it all comes together I think I'm going to be amazed.

Here is the invitations I created using my cricut and OUAP cartridge .
check back for more sneak peeks and tips for this theme and many more upcoming parties.


Teapots, Teakettles and Teacup Invitations.


Hugs
Melissa


1 comment: