Hello,
Happy Sunday!!! I have been lacking lately on this blog... I am coming back really soon with tons of updates. I have been really busy with parties and getting ready for the holidays. So coming up this week a few party post, Thanksgiving Scrapbook page and lots of DIY holiday gifts. Today I will be baking up a storm. I am trying my hand at Cake Pops, Brownie Pops, Mini Peppermint Bark Candies, Caramel and Candy apples and Chocolate Covered Peppermint Spoons for Hot Chocolate. Wish me luck my friends and I will be back soon with pics.
P.S. Soon I will have a big announcment to make
Have a wonderful day!!!!
Melissa
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
-
This heavenly Pumpkin Bread recipe is everything a fall bake should be:
moist, warmly spiced and easy to make. The cinnamon streusel topping takes
this
...
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment