Hello,
Well I am still recovering from my Surgery on Friday. And the doctor said I can't return to work till Wednesday which for some people this might be a reason for bliss, not for me. I am going stir crazy and can't wait to get back to work. But I must follow DR's orders or I won't get better. While I really couldn't move too much these past couple of days. Today was different I decided as long as I was sitting I would be able to scrap and that is what I did, I created today. I made a very beautiful B-day card for a dear friend. I haven't gotten around to taking the pictures yet because I am on bedrest and I was too tired. Well no fear my friends check back soon to see my post surgery creation.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
-
This heavenly Pumpkin Bread recipe is everything a fall bake should be:
moist, warmly spiced and easy to make. The cinnamon streusel topping takes
this
...
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment